Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
CHINA CONSTRUCTION FIRST GROUP CORPORATION LIMITED (CCFG) established in 1953, is the first “national team” of construction in China. In 1959 CCFG was awarded the title of ‘Vanguard’ and ‘Iron Army’ therein, and was recognized as “Pioneer” and “Iron Army” in China. CCFG has set its name around the world through its numerous and remarkable projects. Although CCFG Indonesia Company hasn’t operated here for too long, it has inherited the core members of CSCEC previously in Indonesia. In the past 17 years, This team has undertaken and completed 30 projects involving various industries and fields. It is well integrated with local resources, familiar with the local market, with deep social origin, and has the basic elements critical for construction.
- Preparing reports, designs and drawings
- Making calculations about loads and stresses
- Selecting appropriate construction materials
- Providing technical advice
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
- Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer
- Min. HSK4 and proficient in English
- Excellent analytical, teamwork and communication skill