Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
DanaRupiah is a Fintech (Financial Technology) Company which has officially been permitted and supervised by OJK KEP-18/D.05/2020 since May 19th 2020. As a legal and credible Fintech company, DanaRupiah provides financial services through an online lending service platform, with a mission to becoming one of the most trusted financial solution that contributes in improving society’s standard of living by providing various short-term loan options
- Experience the product in depth, find bugs and details of the product that could be optimized aiming to improve users’ satisfaction.
- Analyze competitive products and learn market trends.
- Browse and evaluate the user feedback, and put forward the optimization demand based on the valued ones.
- Follow up the whole process of new feature development, and cooperate with other departments, such as Product, Design, and IT, to ensure efficiency. And track whether the result has been improved after the new function goes online.
- Understand user characteristics and their requirements, timely solve their problems and give feedback.
- Do campaigns and activities to improve user activity and conversion rate.
- Daily follow-up of data and analysis of user performance, such as number of users (registrations, download, activity)., operational indicators (conversion rate, retention rate), etc.
- Be able to distinguish abnormal data, troubleshoots problems and find solution.
- Diploma or above
- Accept fresh graduates, 1-3 year experience in relative fields is preferred.
- Fluent in Chinese. Chinese could be used as the working language.