Location : Indonesia
DanaRupiah is a Fintech (Financial Technology) Company which has officially been permitted and supervised by OJK KEP-18/D.05/2020 since May 19th 2020. As a legal and credible Fintech company, DanaRupiah provides financial services through an online lending service platform, with a mission to becoming one of the most trusted financial solution that contributes in improving society’s standard of living by providing various short-term loan options.
Monitoring and controlling the cash flow and fund management.
- Circulation of funds from lender – P2P Platform – back to lender; Possess sufficient funding for the process of disbursement and repayment to lenders.
- Review payments that are submitted by the cashier on e-banking.
- Maintain the buyback procedure for the SPV company, process and make sure it complies with internal requirements.
- Maintain that the loan repayment procedure for investors is proceeding as planned and in compliance with internal reconciliation.
- Report the budget forecast of the Indonesia branch and report to the HQ.
Support and Assist manager with any task that is requested.
- Analyzing data and providing reports to help the manager make informed decisions.
- Preparing the forecast report that the manager required.
- Assist managers in completing the task assigned to the team, and actively connect with other divisions within the company to acquire information and insights.
Monthly Closing and Monthly Financial Statement.
- Providing all current period COGS costs and management costs that need to be reported to headquarters.
- Review and summarize all the expenses and the financial statement from the Indonesia branch and report to the Headquarter.
- Provide superlender revenues, bad debts and fund costs for the current period to assist the reporting team with bookkeeping.
- Providing the reporting team with the basic information about the LKB’s revenue and the calculation of the VAT and withholding tax.
Associate and connecting with the external counterpart
- Approaching the bank to open an account in accordance with the demands of the company to sustain business growth; cooperating with the bank officer.
- Providing documents that are required by the bank in the audit period.
- Maintaining the bank account active and accessible to avoid it going dormant.
- Providing the quarterly report in compliance with investor requirements.
- Providing audit reports as requested by investors.
Audited Financial Report
- Assisting the external auditor in the issuance of the Teching audited FS and providing it in accordance with investor needs and local compliance standards.
- Providing data and documents that are requested by the auditor.
- Follow up the audit process and ensure timely completion of audits.