Location : Wisma Mulia 2, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We have approximately 195,000 employees and we operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
- Supporting Business Operation of MS Project in utilizing resource from talent, project delivery and tools digitalization.
- In charge of MS Project Talent development such as managing talent’s classification and qualification, talent’s personal business commitment, talent’s mobilization plan and organizational climate improvement.
- Handling various strategic issues, including determining the future of the workforce and provide strategic solutions in term of balancing between labor supply and demand that support MS Project’s Goals.
- In charge of providing strategic thinking and daily work weekly/biweekly report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Human Resource, and any Engineering Major.
- Good communication and presentation skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English, Mandarin skill is an advantage.
- Advance in Microsoft Excel, Access and understanding basic programming language (Python and SQL)
- Good communication skills, team player, basic mobile communication knowledge.
- Discipline, innovative, willing to work under pressure and strong analytical skills