Location : Wisma Mulia 2, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We have approximately 195,000 employees and we operate in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
- Integrated plan Management: able to use excel or software to make Project Plan with other team members, including master plan, human resource plan, material supply plan, on-sites team plan
- Scope Management: Understand the project scope and able to make scope breakdown base on the telecom product type
- Cost Control: make the action plan for controlling the cost of project, follow up the plan regularly
- Inventory management: trace and push the materials inbound, outbound, on-site delivery progress to reduce the risk of long-term inventory
- Project Lifecycle Management: Monitor project whole lifecycle from establishment until closing. push to close all pending issues and closeprojects as planned
- Schedule Management: make project schedule with project manager and other team members since the beginning of project. Analyzes project schedule progress and performance and identifies developing problem areas during project implementation phase
- Risk Management: able to identify risk and collect risk from other team members in the project, follow up until all risks are closed
- Progress and Reporting: Project Daily/Weekly/Monthly Progress Reporting to PD and customer
- Need understand basic background knowledge about telecommunication, engineering etc. to better accomplish tasks and target given
- Bachelor in Telecommunication major or other related to computer science, electrical engineering, IT, etc.
- Fresh Graduate or min. 1 year experience
- English fluent, Bahasa fluent, Chinese fluent is an advantage
- PMP Certificate is an advantage
- Project management knowledge, like planning, executing, strictly follow orders etc.
- Good at word, excel, PPT; Good analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong communication skills to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts; Team leading experience; good communication skills needed; open and fast learning; strong character and willing to take challenge
- Willing to be assign cross-region/city/island