Location : Sudirman, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Manage the ICH Indonesia’s Corporate Document Archiving
- Liaison with shareholders for the incoming and outgoing documents distribution
- Assist interpersonal, inter department and inter office communication by translation, dissemination, and administration, both verbally and in writing.
- Translate documents/articles from/to Mandarin, English or Indonesia and vice versa as requested as well as attend in meeting for direct translating
- Contribute in executing SMIR department’s tasks and responsibilities required by the PIC from time to time, such tasks may include but not limited in generating MOM, policy-procedures, etc.
- Facilitate transmission of important documents/information through the Overseas Administration Systems.
- Assist Team Leader in execution of all secretarial activities for the Management, meeting arrangements and responsible for other administrative works.
- Bachelor Degree graduate and a solid 0-3 years of experience
- Fluent in English and mandarin both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism