Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
DanaRupiah is a Fintech (Financial Technology) Company which has officially been permitted and supervised by OJK KEP-18/D.05/2020 since May 19th 2020. As a legal and credible Fintech company, DanaRupiah provides financial services through an online lending service platform, with a mission to becoming one of the most trusted financial solution that contributes in improving society’s standard of living by providing various short-term loan options
- Develop and maintain system platforms and frameworks, find and solve existing technical problems, and ensure system performance and stability.
- Lead system analysis and design of businesses, perform core function code writing, develop and maintain system common core modules.
- Lead research on technical issues, solving various potential technical risks of the system, and ensuring the safe, stable and fast operation of the system.
- Code writing, document writing, code review and unit testing to ensure project progress and quality.
- Computer related major, bachelor’s degree or higher; three years or more experience in java software development;
- language: Fluency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Proficient in Java, familiar with Linux, Spring, Mysql, redis, rabbitmq, common Dubbo NoSQL system, and distributed architecture.
- For the open source framework used, you can understand its principles and mechanisms, get to know SpringBoot, mybatis, and other open source frameworks.
- Have skills in system setup, performance setup, etc., and have a strong ability to solve technical problems.
- Able to have look-forward plans, planning and implementation based on their own understanding of the business.
- Likes to see and try out the latest technology, pursue writing elegant code, and influence the technical team in terms of technical trends and ideas.
- Experience in high concurrent distributed computing or massive data applications is preferred, and experience in large-scale website creation is preferred.