Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
DanaRupiah is a Fintech (Financial Technology) Company which has officially been permitted and supervised by OJK KEP-18/D.05/2020 since May 19th 2020. As a legal and credible Fintech company, DanaRupiah provides financial services through an online lending service platform, with a mission to becoming one of the most trusted financial solution that contributes in improving society’s standard of living by providing various short-term loan options
- Monitor daily operational data of business, including core indicators such as customer activation, conversion and retention based on daily business operation data analysis. And find the optimal operation strategy or solution, and make sure that the plan is implemented
- Research and exploration of Fintech P2P industry, user analysis and loan products
- Understand and up-to-date with Indonesian financial market latest information, to support domestic team to enhance their understanding of the Indonesia’s local market
- Operate backend system and coordinate closely with backend development and operational department
- Min bachelor degree in any major from reputable University or overseas
- Min 2 years working experience. Preferably from Fintech industry
- Proficient in Mandarin (Min. HSK 5), both oral and written is a must.
- Details-oriented, analytical & goal oriented.
- Passionate and having good knowledge about technology, innovation, and or digital transformation.
- Representative and have good communication skill.