Raffles Place(Near MRT), Singapore
- Assist with the E-Commerce marketplace’s daily management.
- Manage backend e-commerce operations for all online platforms.
- Responsible in managing the online e-commerce platforms and develop structure for the backend-supporting functions.
- Assist with data analysis and market research.
- Ensuring we have the right images for all the SKUs and creating optimized product descriptions, review the product images quality and pricing.
- Conduct performance analysis and prepare service analytics reports for daily tracking, weekly/monthly management reporting.
- Maintaining strong data flow of campaign results through accurate and timely reporting of statistics daily.
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Business, E-commerce, Marketing Communications, or other relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in digital and social media marketing. Experience in media content and writing skills.
- Broad Experience with SEO and SEM. Knowledge of web analytics tools. Proven track record of executed digital marketing campaigns.
- Efficiently bilingual in English and the Chinese Language (in order to maintain develop relationships with English and Chinese speaking key costumers).