Location : Central Jakarta
- Coordinate with site teams regarding plans for goods requirements, procurement of goods, delivery, and management of goods assets.
- Conduct research on potential local vendors, especially vendors that provide materials for PLTBm.
- Comply with and implement quality management procedures, policies, and strategies during the procurement process.
- Communicating and negotiating with vendors regarding requests for quotations
- Make a comparative analysis pf price and quality of vendors as recommendation in selecting vendors.
- Responsible for the quality control and reports on product purchases in terms of qualification, shipping information, invoices, and payments.
- Coordinate with the Warehouse team in checking the availability and quality of goods in the warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical / industrial Engineering / Management or a relevant major
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a procurement
- Have knowledge about the flow of procurement of goods in company.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must (oral and written)
- Mastering operational software and Ms.Office (especially Ms.Excel)
- Possess strong systematic, analytical, and administrative thinking skills.
- Have a good communication and negotiation skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Honest, have integrity and have a high sense of responsibility