CALLING all young and fresh talents!
LALAMOVE is currently looking for “GLOBAL TRAINEE”.
About The Program : Global Trainee Program 2024
At Lalamove, we believe in the power of community. Millions of drivers and customers use our technology every day to connect with one another and move things that matter. Delivery is what we do best and we ensure it is always fast and simple. Since 2013, we have tackled the logistics industry head on to find the most innovative solutions for the world’s delivery needs. We are full steam ahead to make Lalamove synonymous with delivery and on a mission to impact as many local communities as we can. We have massively scaled our efforts across Asia and now have our sights on taking our best in class technology to the rest of the world. And we need your help to get us there!
Our Global Trainee Program is an accelerated pathway to leadership comprising coaching, on-the-job training and global job rotation. Our Global Trainee will gain extensive exposure across locations and departments. You will have multiple rotations across our overseas & mainland operations, engaging and obtaining the necessary knowledge and skills from both the frontline and back office. The aim of this program is to prepare you to become our future leaders at Lalamove. With a successful program launch last year, Lalamove Global Trainee Program is accepting applications for intakes this coming August.
Applications Deadline: December 15, 2023
- Fresh graduates from ANYWHERE, we’ll relocate you to where we are!
- Geographically mobile – ready to take up new challenges across the world in different cultures not just for the first 2 years but throughout your entire journey with us.
- Ability to follow a steep learning curve – have the hunger and passion to learn
- Excellent communication skills in English, working-level Mandarin/Cantonese and strong analytical skills
- Sharing our core values of passion, grit, humility and execution
- Team player, able to work with all levels of stakeholders in a dynamic and matrix environment
- Strong in data, tech, and product is a plus.
What you’ll get:
- For the first two years, at least one of your postings will be outside of Hong Kong for around 6 months.
- Throughout your life in Lalamove, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in different geographical areas and key business streams, with the objective to become our future senior leaders, at a fast-growing international company.
- Direct involvement in creating value and impact for society by empowering local communities, SMEs, drivers, and the economy.
Please do check the requirements and job description above. If you’re interested and meet the specified qualification, please send in your latest CV to apply for the position.
How to apply?
Send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject renamed as “Name_Mandareer_Lalamove_GTP24”
Know someone who’d be a good fit? Share this to them!
Contact us for any further inquiries via :
+62 813-6167-1881 (Letetia) / +86 157 5748 2403 (Lovina)